Recent content by JIMMY1

  1. J

    iron ore harbour

    morning  sealine   how did things go for you at the comp on03/10/2009 ?mine  sucked .got there at bout 8h00 stayed ther till 12h00 left with nothing not even a bite whole morning ,went some other places in saldanah & blanked till about 17h00 got lekke pulls & managed to land 1 stump of 32cm at...
  2. J

    saldanah to port nolloth

    hi sealiners   planing a holiday between saldanah up to the north ,dont have accomodation yet ,but wanting to know how the fishing is in this places during summer & what to expect tips on accomodation also welcome .   thanks
  3. J

    WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE ,

    LEAVING TO DIE DAM ON SUNDAY MORNING FOR A WHOLE WEEK RETURNING THE NEXT SUNDAY LEKKE I CANT WAIT ,PLEASE ANY 1 OUT THAT SIDE WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE ?OR WHAT CAN I EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE ? HOPEFULLY I'LL COME BACK HOME WITH MY STEAMTRAIN   CHEERS
Top