Recent content by Havies

  1. H

    Fishing trip to St Lucia / Cape Vidal

    Hi Fellow Fisherman I left for St Lucia last night and was wondering if anybody had some good deep sea fishing tips or co-ordinates?  I have not been to St Lucia in years and must admit I do not have any good co-ordinates or fishing hot spots any more.  Any advice, tips or help will be...
  2. H

    Deep Sea Fishing tips for St Lucia / Cape Vidal

    Hi Fellow Fisherman I'm leaving for St Lucia tonight and was wondering if anybody had some good deep sea fishing tips or co-ordinates?  I have not been to St Lucia in years and must admit I do not have any good co-ordinates or fishing hot spots any more.  Any advice, tips or help will be...
  3. H

    Capsized boat in Inhambane Mozambique

    Hi there Has anybody heard any stories or news of a boat that recently capsized at Inhambane in Mozambique?
  4. H

    Hi Fellow Fisherholics I'm currently fishing at

    Hi Fellow Fisherholics I'm currently fishing at Mtwalume, but due to the recent floods in the area I have to launch my boat and fish at Rocky Bay.  I've been fishing since Sunday but had no real luck in hooking some nice ones, I was hoping somebody may help me with a few good co-ordinates for a...
Top