Weekend catch

Loams

Went to Struben Dam yesterday afternoon from about 14:00 till 16:00.  Got a kazillion bites, really, about 25 - 30 bites for a 10m retrieve, on just about all the grubs and worms I used.  So I did some serious downscalling of the size of baits and tried them weightless, again plenty of bites but no cigar, not even one.  Conclusion: Them greenies really have to be very small, but by the end of winter they should not be all that small any more, and then I will get them, however Wednesday is Sportsday here at work and I will return there until the cows come home.  Weekends is another story, I'll go search for that ever illusive 4kg+ lunker.

Happy Hunting those LGF's

LGF

Loams

Sealiner
LGF

Keep on trying bud, there must be big bass to make small bass :D

In Autumn, Bass should start feeding up to store for winter... So keep at it bud, and good luck.

Loams

My sentiments as well, it's all just a matter of time.

And I'm pleased to announce that I just had a call from Johanvc and man I cannot even start to tell you guys how excited I am to meet him.  He is (from the short chat we had) as far as I'm concerned a GOLDMINE ito knowledge of the green thing hunting and I'm really, really looking forward to spend some time with him to learn more to become Better and maybe the best, well he wants to be the best, but it would be nice to have him as a friend at that time and to challenge him for the no 1 spot.

Guys, this is what this forum is all about, linking up with people, meeting them, learning from them (in Johanvc and my case) and ultimately becoming better at this great sport.

Just one thing, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight, Eish?!

Happy Hunting those LGF's

LGF

Cyberwulf

Hi all Here is a pic of one of the nice Tilapia i caught this weekend on carp bait...lol... Plain dough and Bomb laced with Super Cast Almond supreme.

Attachments

• IM000623.JPG
    IM000623.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 167

Cyberwulf

Hi all Here is a pic of one of the nice Tilapia i caught this weekend on carp bait...lol... Plain dough and Bomb laced with Super Cast Almond supreme.

Raggie

we had a ball of a time with yellows at schoemans drift on friday!!got a lot of smallish fish with a few nice ones!!!

Attachments

• 05-05.jpg
    05-05.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 159