Sealiner
Here are the records as of 1 Dec 2010

Attachments

• Sealine Saltwater Records Dec '10.xls
    207.5 KB · Views: 476

Riaandl

Sealiner
Okay guys help me with this one:

Kopstamp submitted a Raggie that is bigger than the current record but the witnesses can't be reached for any comment. I have no problems with the submittions but the rules state that there must be a witness.

Do we allow this record?

shelvpower

Sealiner
Riaandl wrote:
Okay guys help me with this one:

Kopstamp submitted a Raggie that is bigger than the current record but the witnesses can't be reached for any comment. I have no problems with the submittions but the rules state that there must be a witness.

Do we allow this record?
I say yes

Scarr

Ek se ok ja. Net 'n totale pokkel sal mos lieg en bedrieg oor 'n vis wat gevang is. ek sit nooit iets op nie want ek moet als terug gooi want hul is te klein. MA MY DAG SAL KOM mmmmmhhhhhhhwwwwwwaaaaaaa ha ha!!!!!!!!!

:wfishIf a record is submitted surely you need to have all the relevant factors taken into consideration - what is stopping me from registerring a record and there is no one to witness the weight or confirm the catch? If it was a club record at a club and it was registerred, a photo of the fish together with all the relevant info would have to be submitted for proof and registerring of record.

Se maar net!!!