Social Leeukop Dam

AndriesH

Sealiner

Sharky2

ad97 ill bring me cast net if i join you guys.ill show you a very easy way to throw it.will know for sure after this wknd if im in

Ian F

I saw a copy of "STRIKE" the fishing handbook at the 2nd hand bookshop at lunch time. It's going for R60-00. If anyone wants it, give me a shout, and I will pick it up, and bring it along next Saturday.

They also have "the great South African sea angling manual" and Rudi van der Els's guide to fishes of the sea (did not look at the prices.)

Shout if you want them

Ian F

Mike Pike

Sealiner
Some rods, reels, sinkers to throw ,sinkers to swop 4oz , braai ,charcoal ,meat, beers , castnet,  myself !! odds and ends ,all fishing related of course , missus... still to be confirmed and a raincoat !!!!  cos u never know !!

deisel

Sealiner
@ hooch, hahaha ill gooi a net cast a lead , maybe ill brimg my guitar and a theme song for sea line, ill call it `(the theme song for sealine)

Hi Guys
This is the one thing I hate of my job,,,,,,, working that weekend!! It would have been nice to have met some of you. Maybe next time I can try and make a plan to attend the next sosial! Enjoy and think of the guys that is sitting at work!!!!!