Social - Leeukop 8 November

skrops

Sealiner
okay die groot rede hoekom ek nie wil gaan nie..............

ek wil nie slegte gewoontes leer nie............begin babers vang  nie::craz

en ek kan nie weer sien hoe daai regte 4x4 die *NISSAN* sulke om daar uit te kom nie.............:hyst::hyst: ek sal nie weer my pose kan hou nie......:hyst::hyst:

carcharias

Sealiner
[color=#006600]skrops[/color] wrote:
okay die groot rede hoekom ek nie wil gaan nie..............Ek wil nie he dat 'n Nissan my moet uittrek nie.

en ek kan nie weer sien hoe daai regte 4x4 die *NISSAN* sulke om daar uit te kom nie.............:hyst::hyst: ek sal nie eers probeer met dai pap colt van my nie. Al blaas ek my tyres af, sal die colt nie ver kom nie.:hyst::hyst:

skrops

Sealiner
[color=#006600]carcharias[/color] wrote:
okay die groot rede hoekom ek nie wil gaan nie..............Ek wil nie he dat 'n Nissan my moet uittrek nie.

en ek kan nie weer sien hoe daai regte 4x4 die *NISSAN* sulke om daar uit te kom nie.............:hyst::hyst: ek sal nie eers probeer met dai pap colt van my nie. Al blaas ek my tyres af, sal die colt nie ver kom nie.:hyst::hyst:
nice try, but the colt will actually idle out that little incline and not with rev's going into the red, jeez the pistons almost come flying throught he cylinder head. that NISSAN almost did not make it up that little hill on the 11th attempt:hyst::hyst::hyst:

carcharias

Sealiner
Youre the one with the nice try boet. With tyres at 2.5 bar the nissan nearly got up that hill. With tyre preassuresb dropped it went faster up the hill than the cold goes on the highway. LOL
Lets ettle this once and for all- tug of war in the soft sand as I suggested at Mappies. Hahahahaha:fbash

skrops

Sealiner
Youre the one with the nice try boet. With tyres at 2.5 bar the nissan nearly got up that hill. With tyre preassuresb dropped it went faster up the hill than the cold goes on the highway. LOL
Lets ettle this once and for all- tug of war in the soft sand as I suggested at Mappies. Hahahahaha:fbash

no no no boet, I know what I saw........remember once I told you that the secret to sandriving is soft tyres and momemtum you then told me, no I was wrong...........I could go look for that thread........oh and did I forget to mention that it had rained which should improve sand driving........no for a NISSAN........:hyst::hyst::hyst:

no I actually believe that I could wipp you ass in a tug..........so game on!!!!!

carcharias

Sealiner
When? And how mutch are you prepared to wager?
Go look at that thread and you will see that I did not disagree with you I only stated that a turbo would get you in trouble faster than a non turbo vehicle.

skrops

Sealiner
Go look at that thread and you will see that I did not disagree with you I only stated that a turbo would get you in trouble faster than a non turbo vehicle.

whenever the two bakkies are together again............

why bring money into it, I thought it is just to see which is the best, so no money just Colt vs the almight NISSAN.

Okay I'll go look for that thread.

carcharias

Sealiner

why bring money into it, I thought it is just to see which is the best, so no money just Colt vs the almight NISSAN. I thought you may want to have a (Small) chance to recover some of the money that that expensive COLT clutch is going to cost, when its burnt out.:lol:1

skrops

Sealiner

why bring money into it, I thought it is just to see which is the best, so no money just Colt vs the almight NISSAN. I thought you may want to have a (Small) chance to recover some of the money that that expensive COLT clutch is going to cost, when its burnt out.:lol:1

don't worry about that, I'll cover that cost:fbash

Great so it's game on then!!!!!!!!

can't wait::S::S

skrops

Sealiner
[color=#006600]pieterh[/color] wrote:

why bring money into it, I thought it is just to see which is the best, so no money just Colt vs the almight NISSAN.

I am glad to see that U reconise the ALMIGHTY NISSAN

::balance:

LOL  are you back sunshine.................

well I have to put the NISSAN  up the there hey, they way it just falls much harder WHEN it come down!!!!!!:fbash

Andz

Wen both u guys get stuck....i'll bring the toyota to pull ur'll out...j/k............hehehehheehehehe

carcharias

Sealiner

why bring money into it, I thought it is just to see which is the best, so no money just Colt vs the almight NISSAN. I thought you may want to have a (Small) chance to recover some of the money that that expensive COLT clutch is going to cost, when its burnt out.:lol:1

can't wait::S::SLets not wait! Give me a date and time when you can get to the beach sand. Hahahaha

skrops

Sealiner

can't wait::S::SLets not wait! Give me a date and time when you can get to the beach sand. Hahahaha
why beach sand let do it on tar, dirt, sand everything

Homie

Sealiner
Im not here for a while, and what K@K do i come back too ????

@ Skrops !

Bru that other thread that started this one had me going, almost dropped my phone in the waves !:fbash

But..... I got your back ! Bring it on Carch, Colt rules !!!!

pieterh

Sealiner
Now look what these gansters and tappet chaps are doing

THEY ARE CROOKING.:fbash

U cant put 2 colts infront of eatch other and then try and beat the nissan That will cost you 2 sets of clutches then.