Security

Mike D

HorizonFishFinders wrote:
Thanks for the welcome mate!

I'm more of a cricket man myself.... ;)

From the little I've seen so far ::slr::

Hi There, Welcome and good to see more outsiders taking a look into our fishing back here in SA! We're heading for summer months, which means more fishing and a busier Sealine!

:welcomesea:

Rooibok

Ek vat my singing xmas tree saam. As jy binne 5m verby hom loop dan begin hy te sing. Die boom het 2 groot groen oe wat dan skyn tussen die takke.

Sal graag daai makker se reaksie wil sien as die boom begin sing :?

Exiled4Life

guys why don't you get those air pistols they shoot pellets they look and feel like the real deal and it can be lethal the velocity of the little pellet is hectic and is gona hurt like hel!!!!! And I know of one guy who actually soakes his pellets in poison so yeah imagine the outcome

Exiled4Life

I know you get 2 different ones one that shoot copper bb's and one that shoots bb's of ( wind buks) pellets they go for round about 2 grand but damn those things are scary they shoot about 12 pellets and shoot I think its 350fps and very accurate up to I think its 50m if I'm not mistaken been shot with a 375magnum replica hurts like hel

Kerneels

hier praat ons van 2 verskillende goed, die airgun wat pallets skiet is nice maar nie so goed soos die paintball gun nie, want jy kan pepperballe met hom skiet, so as jy n ou met so ding skiet is hy uit vir n ruk

Exiled4Life

Paintball is nice ja ek speel self pepper balls vs yster ja kom ek stel dit so my neef het 'n duiker dood geskiet met so pistooltjie maar then again as jy die ou net wil af skrik is paintballs net vir jou

Exiled4Life

Paintball is nice ja ek speel self pepper balls vs yster ja kom ek stel dit so my neef het 'n duiker dood geskiet met so pistooltjie maar then again as jy die ou net wil af skrik is paintballs net vir jou

Schobies

::SKonstabel stop die hengelaar by 'n padblokkade.
"Enige vuurwpens meneer?"
"9mm onder my arm, 45 magnum aan my sy, my .22 is aan my enkel vas gestrap en ek het 'n haelgeweer in die boot. Lisensies vir almal"
"Hemel meneer waarvoor is jy bank?"
"Vir niks nie, pappa vir niks nie"

renrew

Paintball guns can shoot faster than 300fps but you are not allowed to play over that fps, else they crack masks and could cause serious damage.

I am pretty sure the gun I have can go up to around 400fps, and when i did target practice with it I was shooting at a plastic container(rather thick) and it shot holes through the plastic.

Getting shot with a 300fps paintball still hurts, and you do bleed quite often when playing. Plus the thing is if you have a fast trigger finger you can unload 15 balls in a matter of like 3 secs or less, and if you focus on one area he wont be standing there for long.

Worst places to get shot with a paintball are the follwoing:

Naked calves (on the back of your knee or just below the fold in the leg)

Lower back

Neck

and pretty obviously the crown jewels.

5 fast shots in those areas and he will drop or run away. If you are a bad shot or it is night and you cant really aim, you do get lazer attachments for these guns, the green ones are the best as you can see them in the day as well. Plus the upside is the paintball gun can feed your boilies as well (well only if you have 16mm)

Nics

Imagine coming out of your tent with a paintbal gun fully loaded with marbles.... I will onload a whole bucket on him hahaha

:fbash

renrew

The gun i posted cost R1800 but that comes with a mask and gas canister. You  can refill them yourself but you will need the right kit to do it.