sealine social

khalaharikid

Sealiner
Just a thought to get the cape, jhb, zululand guys togethr over a weekend , mass booking into a place at port st johns, and have a small comp btwn the the provinces, lets see what sort of response we can get, good opputunity for guys to catch a lift to the transkei and experience the fishing there.

August comes to mind but might be to soon

zzzz

would love to but im strapped at the moment, any sponsors ???? LOL

so many views no replies hey KK ??? hmmmmmm......

khalaharikid

Sealiner
Ja mike  we will see what comes of this would be great but with the price of petrol and bait a couple of sponsors are not a bad idea,

skrops

Sealiner
Mike, you have to be there!!!

organize a lift club man.

KK, do have a feel for what accomodation and chow will cost?

khalaharikid

Sealiner
Make a date in august last weekend maybe or one before, take friday holiday and see what we come up with,

you dont buy anything in port st johns take own chow braai pack for 2 nights, brunch bread eggs sausage  any thing for the day  milk sugar coffee etc, about 400.00 rand, drink water beers etc 300.00

700.00 max then petrol and accomidation

Volcom

Sealiner
[color=#006600]khalaharikid[/color] wrote:
Make a date in august last weekend maybe or one before, take friday holiday and see what we come up with,

you dont buy anything in port st johns take own chow braai pack for 2 nights, brunch bread eggs sausage  any thing for the day  milk sugar coffee etc, about 400.00 rand, drink water beers etc 300.00

700.00 max then petrol and accomidation

Dude, you forgot the muffins......

Andz

i have a DBL cab Hilux....can take 3 guys plus myself from JHB...& we can spilt the fuel costs

skrops

Sealiner
also have a double cab.

so if we can round up  8 guys ^^.. from Gauteng including myself and Andz then we are already getting strong. 

khalaharikid

Sealiner
Reefman my wife just registered as fish cake and caught me out, those damn muffins, how could you let this happen, my week is ruined ,  ha ha ha ha:hyst::hyst::cens