Revealing it's secrets.

Serra Moz

Sealiner
benniejordaan wrote:
First test. Shot for shot. Unfortunately nothing big around but I got probably 8 shad for 20-30 casts before we lost it.

Hmmm, am I getting one in the mail....postage on me of course...lol

Looks great for summer mate! Again, the master's art! Well done!

Thanks guys. I'm quite chuffed with it, it was designed to challenge the Onde Onda. I know it's only shad but it got hit throw for throw.its got good action fast or slow retrieve. The point is it it works very well and out fished all the "other" lures and spoons we tried. Casts very well too. Pity I lost it but I do have a mould so ill be making some more.

Serra, you can get one but you know the deal. You have to come fetch it so we can empty a few beer bottles.

It really is a good feeling when you design something and it does what you expected and more. I recommend DIY projects to every one.

shuraj

Sealiner
brilliant stuff Bennie , glad to hear that the lure worked well.

did you try out the squid one .

If you producing them for resale, i will be interested in two of them.

shuraj wrote:

They wont be cheap. ;)
Using Epoxi resin. Tough as nails without being brittle but it takes a week to cure.

5/5

Attachments

• Nemo.jpg
    Nemo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 337

shuraj

Sealiner
benniejordaan wrote:
shuraj wrote:

They wont be cheap. ;)
Using Epoxi resin. Tough as nails without being brittle but it takes a week to cure.

5/5
Hi Bennie

That lure looks stunning.

I would rather spend a few extra Rands on quality  and  what you are producing is good quality.

Keep up the excellent work and hope to hear from you very soon.

^^..^^..

chokka 123

That nemo looks nice Bennie ! Do you sray the lure silver at first and then cover up the "bands" and then spray orange and black ?