Light Tackle Artificial Angling - Part 2

neilg

Sealiner
Will try very hard, but don't think it will be done.

When EXACTLY are you leaving, let me know and I'll send you what I have done so far, it won't be complete, but will have lots of info.

Going home now, will check tomorrow.
PM your e-mail address so that I can e-mail it to you.

neilg

Sealiner
I'm on Page 16, covered the following so far :

Tides
Barometer Pressure
Weather Conditions
Water Conditions
Time of day/night
What to look for in Rivers

Busy with the sea part, have already done the how to read the surf part, starting with the how to read the rocky sea part (gullies, reefs)

Once that's done it's on to how to use the different lures.

I'll definately how to read everything part done, but the lures won't be done, you'll just have to experiment yourself (which is good).

Cheers

Loams

Sealiner
Dude,

I cannot wait for part 3!!!! This is like waiting for my Fish magazine every month... Or my BassAfrica, or SABass....... And then they all only last about an hour or so each!!!!

Take your time and make it goooooooood lol... I'm gonna eat it piece by piece

neilg

Sealiner
It's good my man, it's ALL GOOD.

I work on it every single day. At night I think about what I wrote and how I can make it better, and in the morning I spend about an hour editing everything, then after that I start writing again.

I write EVERYTHING out of my head, when I'm finished I check in my books and magazines to make sure I didn't miss anything, if I did I then add.

I'm not trying to claim I'm all knowing either, when I use something from another "source" I either provide the link or say where I found it.

Put it this way, what has cost me Thousands of Rands in books and magazines, hundreds of hours on the internet and even more time gaining practical experience ... well I'm putting it all in their for our beloved sealine members ... for u for niet.

neilg

Sealiner
I sent the first part to Fishfingers, covers the stuff mentioned previously plus reading the sea, and he's off on holiday.

Wasn't complete, and still a little rough around the edges, but should give him a very good idea.

Hope he catches LOTS OF FISH.