Comp Report: 20 Aug - Betties

Strepie

Sealiner
The band of brothers! You guys rock! Can't wait for the next one. Till then!

Attachments

• IMG_0838 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    IMG_0838 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 242

RINEX

Sealiner
Thanks Strepie for the awesome , colorful report.Thanks to the members who could make it and to our guests that participated.Hope to see you again with our next "monthly comp".To those who could not make it, i'm sure that you will be there next time.
Anyone that want to fish with us or need more information regarding our club,can contact me via PM.

Greetings
Fabian aka rinex

Mobi Dick

Sealiner
Lekker report Ruaan

Soos julle weet het ek, Killer Stick en Kaspaas Dawidskraal toe gegaan. Vir 'n slag weer met twee stokke gehengel en so hard probeer soos lank laas met alles tot my beskikking. Prawn, Bloedwurm, Maanskynwurm, Witmossel en Rooi aas en al om daarvoor te wys was 'n skaamhaaitjie en 'n baba witstompneusie van seker so 8cm.

Die dag was seker die mooiste wat ons as klub al ooit gekies het om te hengel en ek het regtig gedink dat daar 'n hele paar visse sou uitkom maar heellaas was dit toe nie so nie. Baie geluk Pieter met jou wen - jy is nou besig om 'n gewoonte daarvan te maak, maar kyk maar oor jou skouer want hier is 'n paar manne wat hou van 'n challenge. Baie dankie ook vir die borg van die pryse en die terug skenk van jou prys sodat ons klaar die pryse vir ons volgende kompetisie het.

For the manne that brought food that could feed an army thank you Archar, Allan and everybody else it was awesome and the variety unbelievable. The social was just the cherry on the cake with some good friends after such a lovely day. All the talking and joking surely added to the good atmosphere.

As I was really planning on putting all the effort into fishing I did not even bother to take the camera along so I do not have any photos, but I am sure there will be a couple more from the other members.

Thank you all for a lovely day and I cannot wait for the next competition.  

gotaway

Sealiner
WOW!!! Thanks guys ::S:SSS::S.... what a beautifull day.. had loads of fun allthough all i got was 4 crayfish.Cant wait for the next one....

RINEX

Sealiner
gotaway wrote:
WOW!!! Thanks guys ::S:SSS::S.... what a beautifull day.. had loads of fun allthough all i got was 4 crayfish.Cant wait for the next one....

I think we should have cray's also count as points nê hahah,it is edible after all ..Thanks for a lovely day Arch you coffee was just the "start" what i needed.Also nice to have met Brian...:rasta

RINEX

Sealiner
Maasbanker wrote:
rinex wrote:
Not finalized yet but i think Macs or 2de baai.are you joining as a "guess of homour" lol..::S::S
That's in my backyard !! Sounds good !! ::S::S I'll wait for the details !!

Yes ,the mad bunch will be there in your backyard soon...Keep an eye out under the sub-forum on the home page "Fishing Tournaments $ Events".All our club's events and comps get posted there.I will PM you prior to the next event.