Bought a boat

Mouse

There were so many things , everything under the deck was waterlogged , keel strip might of leaked , but that I wouldnt know , had the boat since Feb , still not back on the water , only part we were able to save is the hull and cons , T top ,

This post is just to let people know what we didn`t look for when purchasing and paying , we were supposed to get all the saftey gear, fish finder , anchors ect ect , I paid because I trusted him , didn`t exspect the treatment after we bought , came into our store and threw the safety container onto the floor , it was a joke , Ill post a picture of the safety gear lol  , flares expired 2014 , everything else we threw in the bin , here`s a pic of the torches , all this we recieved days later after we paid , advice to anyone , don`t do what I did , wait for everything and then pay

Attachments

• IMG_7826.JPG
    IMG_7826.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 141
Mouse:
post some pictures of the boat, inside and out.
and the prise paid if you want too.

lets see the whole picture here.

yes you have been bitten.......but lets look past it and move on.

it is always a learning curve.

Mouse

Lol , we all have the same thoughts :) , I told the wife its just homework , Boat will be finished soon , spent 120 k over and above , but its all done very very nicely by Tri boats , it is really looking awesome thanks to Ugan ,