Aliens Really Do Exist!

Do You Believe In Other Life Form's Out Side This Planet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Psy

Sealiner
:):)

January 6, 2015 - When we look for life beyond Earth, we usually search for its chemical signatures. The recent discovery of methane emissions on Mars, for example, is a possible sign of bacterial life. But there IS another way to detect life. See if it moves.

"Everything moves. [laughter] I'm looking for something that I know that should be alive and does not move, but up to now I have not seen anything like this." Giovanni Longo, a physicist at the École Polytechnique Fédérale in Lausanne, Switzerland. “It’s extremely interesting, because it gives us a possible new definition of life if you want. If it moves, then it's alive."

Longo and his colleagues studied the movements of bacteria, yeast, mouse, human and plant cells, using the nanosensor in an atomic force microscope. And they found that every living cell they studied vibrated in tune with the metabolic processes going on inside. When they altered bits of the cells' metabolism, the vibrations changed; when they killed the cells in the sample chamber--the vibrations stopped. The findings appear in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. [Sandor Kasas et al, Detecting nanoscale vibrations as signature of life]

Using their nanosensor search technique, the researchers were able to detect the vibrations of life in soil and water samples, too. So why not do the same thing on Mars? An atomic force microscope has in fact already been sent there, on the Phoenix Lander, though it wasn't set up to do these types of analyses. "But it can be done, so next time they can just modify it a little bit." And in doing so - expand our suite of life-detecting tools.

Sources and more information:
• Motion technology to detect alien life
Scientists have developed a motion detector to isolate and detect vibrating living cells whichcan be used to find life in other planets. "The system has the benefit of being completely chemistry-free. This means that it can be used anywhere - in drug testing or even in the search for ...
• The Search for Extraterrestrial Life --"Motion May Signal Microorganisms"
Looking for life on other planets is not straightforward. It usually relies on chemical detection, which might be limited or even completely irrelevant to alien biology. On the other hand, motion is a trait of all life, and can be used to identify microorganisms without any need of chemical foreknowledge. ...
• Detecting extraterrestrial life using mechanical nanosensors
• Sensor that can detect vibrations of a living cell 'could be used in search for alien life'
• Motion Detector with Nano-Sized Cantilever May Help Detect Extraterrestrial Life
• Detecting extraterrestrial life using mechanical nanosensors

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/ET_May_Reveal_Itself_with_Vibration/112457#ixzz3NvRQNyWX

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/ET_May_Reveal_Itself_with_Vibration/112457#ixzz3NvRL1gA9

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/ET_May_Reveal_Itself_with_Vibration/112457#ixzz3NvRFJaTL

::tight:

Psy

Sealiner
;)

hullows ;)

check here:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/205102/the_presence_of_aliens_on_earth_documentary/

So saw a ufo the other day..seriously..my first one. Was with a mate who has years in the military who like WTF?! Seen the aliens we call spirits ja sure but this was like here in the sky like mate is whats that?Im like hey its a star, oh its moving, plane, mate is like where are the navigation lights? Then it stops/slows, then procedes to leave the atmosphere in about 8 seconds flat..no sound, no sonic boom, no flair from atmospheric friction. Just black sky. Was not a small object, big like a boeing and high up, i thought it was a star initially and was as bright as a southern cross star in the sky..No drone..no weather balloon..I'm stumped..

He has seen a few LOL even while in combat on gun camera. I was a sceptic. Still not sure but that was not some normal s#it.

And dagga is legal..I was sober though..

:) We not alone..

Psy

Sealiner
Jassus
I’m happy you have revived this thread. At one time it was the most read thread on SL. 🤣🤣🤣
Great that you saw something from the outside!
If you peruse the thread you may find my post of a ship I saw one morning.
Do yourself a favor and look at the ‘ley lines’ and the areas or co-ordinates that they intersect.
You will be pleasantly surprised!!
The area I witnessed an alien ship is located on a ley line in the Sedgefield area.
I have also seen what appears to be a pyramidal structure in the forest at the western starting end of the Otter Trail!!

Ja boeta.... I’ll link you to a thread by crystalinks.com - Mr Trump has already signed the Space Force program. This program will be the commencement by the USA to create an army of probable AI robots who will patrol the upper atmosphere to ‘protect’ the planet.

As we know, we have entered the Age of Aquarius which is a pouring out of fresh life giving water and we as humans will witness a outpouring of truth.
The water bearer is with us.
The truth will come out.

Disclosure is eminent!

😎

Dagga is legal my bru😎

Dr halibut hoffman wrote:
So saw a ufo the other day..seriously..my first one. Was with a mate who has years in the military who like WTF?! Seen the aliens we call spirits ja sure but this was like here in the sky like mate is whats that?Im like hey its a star, oh its moving, plane, mate is like where are the navigation lights? Then it stops/slows, then procedes to leave the atmosphere in about 8 seconds flat..no sound, no sonic boom, no flair from atmospheric friction. Just black sky. Was not a small object, big like a boeing and high up, i thought it was a star initially and was as bright as a southern cross star in the sky..No drone..no weather balloon..I'm stumped..

He has seen a few LOL even while in combat on gun camera. I was a sceptic. Still not sure but that was not some normal s#it.

And dagga is legal..I was sober though..

:) We not alone..

janee kyk….. die weed tread and die aliens tread....

jyt wragtig weer die pyp te hard getrek.
daai aaptwak van jou….eisch nee man.

Psy

Sealiner
William, please keep your weed comments to yourself.
This is a free for all Forum, always has been and always will be.

Thank you/Dankie.

LOL just wait till you see a ufo boet haha..
We will see then..This thing was so normal till it started acting all strange then poof it flew out of the sky like a movie and my buddy was like WTF and I was like WTF..No dagga even in the system..I for sure had one after to calm the nerves. ;) With a cold beer.

Seen ufos before where I knew they were rockets and phoned a freind as sure as all they were haha my mate was shooting off rockets at the same time dukgesuip as he does..but his was something else man..wait watch the sky enough you'll see one. My buddy is years in military, they filmed them in gunsights in combat. We were both stone cold sober..drinking a coffee outside at 7:30 in the dark..

Psy

Sealiner
Dr

Check here

https://www.exopolitics.org/interview-with-charles-hall-motivations-of-tall-white-ets-their-exopolitical-significance/

Psy

Sealiner
lets not go there, you know what mention of that did the last time....put it this way, the Vedic texts are written many moons before present christianity came about.

btw...phillip may be joining you sometime soon, how many units you have there?

Serra Moz

Sealiner
Psy wrote:
lets not go there, you know what mention of that did the last time....put it this way, the Vedic texts are written many moons before present christianity came about.

btw...phillip may be joining you sometime soon, how many units you have there?

Yes, life is secular mate, yes indeed agreed... pagans ! Oh yes.... hard time ahead for them, Maint Sups...been thru about 10 of them I think - they don't last different set up this...hmmffff

Serra Moz

Sealiner
Psy wrote:
otherwise...you good rapaz? im travelling out today.

Yes ALIEN MASTER I am good... glad you back on track bro...

Funny how some people don't get it... if you don't like the bible junk, but yet you have high morals etc... and consider yourself spiritual... in the sense, like you cherish + respect nature for example, like me, steering away from the pulpit's hogwash and lies... Mainstream religion is just confusing ....LOL;)

Psy wrote:
William, please keep your weed comments to yourself.
This is a free for all Forum, always has been and always will be.

Thank you/Dankie.

chill jou piesang boet!!!!;););)

did i say they do not exist?

its a interesting tread....it might sway many more.....lol

are we alone.....i dont think so, do i care? nope