1 week old Beast Master, Saragosa, Sealine

Redaa

HI All

All items listed has been used once. Tried the grinder setup but its not for me.

I have the following items for sale.

Shimano Beast Master 14ft medium grinder rod. Comes with 2 tips (5-6) and (6-7) comes with carry bag. No marks or scratches. SOLD

Shimano Saragosa 10000. Immaculate condition full metal body. Comes with 50 pound suffix braid. Reel with Braid SOLD

Diawa Sealine SHA 30. 50 pound Suffix Braid Backing with 27kg XX high abrasion gut. SOLD

Bionic Finger new R200.00

Prices are not negotiable so please dont ask. these are new, used once for 4 hours. Send me a message

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4606.JPG
    IMG_4606.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 580

Redaa

Forgot to add the headlight. led lenser H7R.2. SOLD. 8 Months old. Comes with Battery and wall charger. you can also use 4 x AAA batteries.

Im in Pinelands during the day and Zeekoevlei at night.

Attachments

• IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 561

Teacher

Hi Redaa

Want to swop your Saragosa for a mint condition Trini 16A or 20A or 30A.Let me know. I live in Zeekoevlei. Barry - 0763896028

A007M21

So I would just like to put it on record what type of guy Redaa the seller is.

A deal was made last night that I would buy the Saragosa from him.

I am not from Cape Town so I arranged with a friend I know in Cape Town to collect the reel today and pay Redaa with cash. I eft'd the money to my friend last night. The two of them spoke and agreed to meet today to do the deal.

This morning I message Redaa just to confirm everything is in order for him to tell me that he has decided to take another offer from someone and that he will phone my friend and tell him the deal we made is not happening. This after making all the necessary arrangements and for my friend to go out of his way to collect this reel for me and pay this man his money.

Just a warning to everyone else out there who ever thinks of striking up a deal with Redaa. This guy cannot be trusted.

Redaa

And to further add to it. I agreed that if they collected the reel last night. I will let it go for 3500. They did not collect the reel last night. And I got a better offer.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 350