SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community > Boating > Paddle Ski Forum > Mission Catch 420 Assistance
|Moderated by: Emperor||
|Mission Catch 420 Assistance|| Rate Topic
|Posted: Thu Sep 9th, 2021 09:46 am||
|Good Day Guys and Girls
I am relatively new to kayak fishing and haven't used my kayak (Mission Catch 420 plastic) for sometime now. I will only be using the kayak for rivers. Could you please assist by posting some useful links or offering suggestions on the following please:
1)How to go about installing an anchor trolley,
2) Is it really necessary for a crate?
3) Whats the best way to store the anchor? I have a small 700g anchor.
4) What are your views on installing/retrofitting a DIY seat the way the American Fraternity does, is it really necessary, what do you guys use?
5) What are your views on outriggers or stabilisers?
6) What are the latest views on bungee cord to act as a shock absorber on the anchor to avoid the Kayak being toppled/overturned?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
|Current time is 05:40 am|
|SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community > Boating > Paddle Ski Forum > Mission Catch 420 Assistance||Top|