View single post by BlouWalvis
 Posted: Fri Aug 28th, 2009 08:53 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic

Joined: Tue Nov 18th, 2008
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Posts: 260
Here in the Netherlands, as UK, you must aquire a "VISPAS" card to be able to fish.
You get a Shore Angling card, Boat Anglingcard, Freshwater card ect ect. The difference here is that you can only obtain the card from your regional club within the area you stay, whether or not you are a member. It allows for the Club to make a % profit and the rest goes to the National and Eviromental bodies. It think it would be a much quicker, easier method than the traditional government post office that does not know anything of the sport of fishing.