|View single post by Skeltonsc|
|Posted: Mon Sep 13th, 2021 08:59 pm||
So I'm about 90% there with the boat
1. Have replaced the Dash and Cubby wood with new plywood.
2. Have repaired the old grab handles and refitted these I dug out the vrot wood and built them up with Pratley putty,sanded and varnished these, they came out looking pretty good
3. fitted the Grab rails with new Stainless bolts and washers and filled the holes on top of the bolts with Silicone
4. Fitted Rev guage to dash
5. Completed Wiring in cabin
6. fitted the batteries and ran the cables to the under seat area opposite to the helm.
7. ordered new wheel bearings and seals along with Ubolts for the trailer
8. Started polishing the boat with rubbing compound9. fixed a few nicks in the keel with Fiber filler
10 started Johnson motor and fitted dead man switch as the OMC controls dont have a lanyard.
Last edited on Mon Sep 13th, 2021 09:19 pm by Skeltonsc