Howzit guys the Zululand Diamond franchise is up a

Ets05

Howzit guys the Zululand Diamond franchise is up and running once again our first comp is sunday the 5th of June the boundary runs from the Umfolozi river mouth south to the Mtiyani camp just south of the cape st.lucia light house registration can be done at at dirt road traders richards bay shop 1 marlin mall please visit the Zululand Diamonds facebook page for more info

Ets05

So our first comp has come and was run without any issues besides the weather which left much to be desired, with the conditions not being ideal anglers opted to fish for the edible species rather than target the non eds, in the end the winners were as follows
Most points Dean Reddy
2nd most points Johan De Jager
3rd most points Ruaan Prinsloo

Heaviest Edible Etienne Mc Geer
2nd Heaviest Edible Dean Reddy

3rd Heaviest Edible Johan De Jage

Largest nominated species of the day (yellowbelly rockod) Dean Reddy

So the day came to an end and left a large group of anglers chomping at the bit to get going in the next comp which will he held on the 3rd of July the venue will be confirmed closer to the date of the comp

Ets05

I only have the pics from the guys that fished with me I will try get a couple more pics from the other guys

Ets05

Howzit guys, the next zululand diamonds comp is on the 3rd of july, the area being fished is Cape Vidal and Mission rocks hope to see loads people there

Attachments

• IMG-20160623-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160623-WA0001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 38