SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community > General Angling Topics > Fishing Grounds/Spots/Locations/Destinations > Watamu, Kenya 2019-2020 Season Open!
|Moderated by: Enigma, Emperor||
|Watamu, Kenya 2019-2020 Season Open!|| Rate Topic
|Posted: Wed Sep 4th, 2019 10:18 am||
|Club 15 Bill and Gamefish, Watamu, KENYA
Sept 2019 to April 2020 SEASON BOOKINGS NOW OPEN.
Bookings are now open for the 2019 - 2020 season.
Our 38ft Supercat, Castle Lager, will be in the water from the beginning of October 2019.
Please give Jenny a call at our East London booking office on 043 743 2043 to book your spot for this season or email email@example.com!
Check out http://www.club15kenya.com/ and follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Club15Kenya.
Club 15 has successfully been operating in Kenya for 25 years and what we promise is an affordable angling adventure, catering specifically for the South African Game fisherman, friends and family, in one of the world’s foremost Bill and Game fish destinations. Target Species include: Marlin, Sailfish, Broadbill Swordfish, GT’s (Kingfish), Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Couta, Dorado, Amberjack, Snapper and a host of other sought after gamefish species.
Our packages Include:
• Flights ex JHB to Mombasa rtn,
• Transfers from Mombasa to Watamu return,
• Accommodation in our 5 bedroom, airconditioned lodge with friendly helpful house staff and chef on a self catering basis.
• The use of our 38ft Supercat, with skipper and deckhand, fully equipped with 30-80lb Shimano gear.
• Use of the Club's Toyota Minibus
• Contact us for a package cost - typical groups are 4 to 8 pax, we cater for 7, 10 and 14 day packages.
• Fuel, food, drinks, visas (if required), terminal tackle and tips.
Attachment: Club 15 season open.jpg (Downloaded 36 times)
Last edited on Wed Sep 4th, 2019 01:54 pm by Disty
|Current time is 02:23 am|
|SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community > General Angling Topics > Fishing Grounds/Spots/Locations/Destinations > Watamu, Kenya 2019-2020 Season Open!||Top|