|View single post by Disty|
|Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2018 09:13 am||
|***Club 15 Watamu KENYA***
2018/2019 SEASON BOOKINGS NOW OPEN.
Bookings are now open for the 2018 / 2019 season.
Our 38ft Supercat, Castle Lager, will be in the water from the beginning of October 2018.
Please give Jenny a call at our East London booking office on 043 743 2043 to book your spot for this season or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out http://www.club15kenya.com/ and follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Club15Kenya.
Club 15 has successfully been operating in Kenya for over 20 years and what we promise is an affordable angling adventure, catering specifically for the South African Game fisherman, friends and family, in one of the world’s foremost Bill and Game fish destinations. Target Species include: Marlin, Sailfish, Broadbill Swordfish, GT’s (Kingfish), Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Couta, Dorado, Amberjack, Snapper and a host of other sought after gamefish species.
Our packages Include:
• Flights ex JHB to Mombasa rtn,
• Transfers from Mombasa to Watamu return,
• Accommodation in our 5 bedroom, airconditioned lodge with friendly helpful house staff and chef on a self catering basis.
• The use of our 38ft Supercat, with skipper and deckhand, fully equipped with 30-80lb Shimano gear.
• Use of the Club's Toyota Minibus
• Contact us for a package cost - typical groups are 4 to 8 pax, we cater for 7, 10 and 14 day packages.
• Fuel, food, drinks, visas (if required), terminal tackle and tips.
Attachment: Skiboat magazine one sixth new background copy.jpg (Downloaded 28 times)